Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tag, I'm It!

So, for teh firstest time EVAR, I have been tagged. Thanks, Olivia! 
But first, can I show you guys something? Go check out this website. It takes things you type and puts them into llama font. How cooll is that? Everyone shoulld have a llama font in their llife. (See what I did there?) 
Anyhoozle. 
***
A. Age: Thirteen. 
B. Bed size: Je ne sais pas. (FEAR my bilingual powers of bilingualness! {Although they pretty much stop at "Je ne sais pas" [I don't know] and "Je ne comprend pas" [I don't understand] and "Je ne parle pas le français" [I don't speak French] and "L'elephant bleu est sur la table; l'elephant bleu est plus grand que la souris verte." [The blue elephant is on the table; the blue elephant is bigger than the green mouse.]})

C. Chore you hate: Eh... I don't really hate any of them...
D. Day: Wednesday. Because it's got a nice name. 

E. Essential start to your day: Try to avoid having to start the day. This is accomplished by burrowing further under the covers, pretending to be asleep, and grunting, moaning, and groaning when told to get up. 
F. Favorite colour: Ultraviolet! 
G. Gold or silver: Silver. Shiiiiiiiiiiny...
H. Height: Five feet one, I think. 
I. Instruments: I used to play the piano, but I quit because I hated practising. Oh, and when I was about five I used to take violin, but my violin teacher left the country. Also I hated practising. 
J. Job title: I'm a zombie-slaying pirate ninja. 

On the side, I write best-selling fantasy novels and sell encyclopaedias. 
K. Kids: I don't keep goats, no. 
L. Live: Yes. Yes I do. In a house. 
M. Mom's name: Ruth. Ruth is a nice name. It's the name of a totally awesome person in the Bible. Without the capital letter, it's a word meaning compassion. Also, having a relation named Ruth means that you can make lovely puns with the word ruthless. "Yes, Mom stayed home from church. She's not feeling well. So we're totally ruthless!"  
N. Nicknames: Telling you my IRL nicknames would mean saying my real name. But some people on NaNo have called me Zee. Does that count? 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope, never. 
P. Pet peeve: Comma splices.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Never trust a bunny!" 

R. Right or left handed: Right. 
S. Siblings: I have one younger brother, age eight. Let's call him Calvin. He looks like this:

Well, more or less, anyway. 
T. Time you wake up: Enh... sixish? 
U. Underwear: Um... yes?
V. Vegetables you dislike: Eggplants. And leeks. 
W. What makes you run late: I'm extremely disorganised. 
X. X-rays you've had: I have had no X-rays ever. 
Y. Yummy food you make: Me? Make food? Ha. Ha ha. Well, I can do a nice peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but that's pretty much the extent of my culinary skills. 
Z. Zoo: No thank you. When I go to the zoo I always end up hot and tired and thirsty and I don't even like animals all that much. 

***
Whee! now I get to tag people! Five of them! This is no small matter... not to be taken lightly... must carefully consider... Hmmm...
I choose...
Lyssa
Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, ZNZ. Because of that Dumbledore picture, I went to the website and spent like an HOUR there. ☺
    I gave you an award! http://mercyvaughn.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-got-blog-award-but-im-lazy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I had a lot of fun with this. :) Looks like you did, too!

    Love the photo of Dumbledore, too, by the way. And speaking of which, I wish I'd thought of this when I did my ABC's post... one of my favorite movie quotes is from Harry Potter - "I'll be in my room, making no noise and pretending I don't exist." xD Priceless! I also like any quotes by Buddy the Elf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mercy! Sorry for causing you to waste time, XD. I hadn't ever gone to that website when I posted the picture, actually - that's just the best one I could find when I searched for pictures of Dumbledore stroking his beard wisely. And thank you so much for the award!

    Yes, it was extremely fun! And that's a good quote. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! Your blog is super literaturistic and, therefore, undeniably awesome!

    ReplyDelete