Hey! Its Marissa from Feathers and Dust. Due to the fact the i was having yet another issue with blogger... again. I had to redo my whole blog. Unfortunately, that means you are no longer a follower. Sorry about that! If you still wish to follow- just head over to: www.marissamadison.com to re-follow. :) Thanks! -Your fellow blogger, Marissa
xD Now I will be singing that everywhere.
ReplyDeleteHey! Its Marissa from Feathers and Dust.
ReplyDeleteDue to the fact the i was having yet another issue with blogger... again. I had to redo my whole blog. Unfortunately, that means you are no longer a follower. Sorry about that! If you still wish to follow- just head over to:
www.marissamadison.com
to re-follow. :)
Thanks!
-Your fellow blogger,
Marissa
I am letting out strange yelps at this. Your little music at the beginning... *is overcome by a fit of laughter and suffocates*
ReplyDelete