Friday, September 16, 2011

I'll Just Be In a Corner Dying of Happiness, Mkay?



Oh my goodness it's his voice his actual voice I can't believe I'm hearing his actual voiceeeee~ *fangirl squeals*

The Road goes ever on and on 
Down from the door where it began. 
Now far ahead the Road has gone, 
And I must follow, if I can, 
Pursuing it with eager feet, 
Until it joins some larger way 
Where many paths and errands meet. 
And whither then? I cannot say.

ALSO ALSO OH MY GOODNESS AND ALSO:


AND AND AND AND ALSO THIS


I refuse to say how many times I've listened to these today.

(Real posts are in the works. I apologise for the Tolkien overdose. Except OH WAIT I'm not actually sorry BECAUSE TOLKIEN IS MY LIFE, THAT'S WHY. :D)

(Also, is Blogger's new layout made of gorgeousness or is it made of gorgeousness? I think it's made of gorgeousness)

1 comment: